Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The most annoying thing ever...

...is when you're sitting at a computer, trying to get work done, and you notice you're getting really sleepy to the point of nodding off, then walking back to your room and climbing into bed only to find you're now completely awake. This happens to me far too often, and it drives me nuts. I mean, it's not like I can get up and get back to work; first off, the Linux lab (where I do my work) is on the other side of the campus; walking back and forth like that would waste a lot of time. But there's no way I'm going to get to sleep like that. Usually when that happens I end up just laying in bed for an hour or two trying to fall asleep from boredom or playing video games for a bit. It makes keeping a standard sleeping cycle really difficult.

No comments: